New swagcode: CodeInABottle Good until 8 pm ET 10/4/14
What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks.com is a rewards network which offers multiple ways to earn virtual currency called Swag Bucks. Earn Swagbucks, and then redeem your Swag Bucks for free reward items or gift cards. This is a perfect way to earn a little extra money (in the form of gift cards) each month, or save up for Christmas. There are many ways to win/earn Swag Bucks – just scroll through this page to learn more.
Follow me on twitter for tweets of the latest Swag Codes and Swagbucks news. http://twitter.com/ViggleSwagMoney
Swagcodes are strings of alphanumeric text that you can enter to earn instant Swag Bucks bonus points. When a code is released it is usually only good for an hour. This is why it is a good idea to follow me on facebook and twitter. I monitor swagcode releases and tweet/post them ASAP. I also try to post them at the top of this page.
Enter Swag Codes on the Swagbucks web site at the top right, or on the Swagbucks app.
Swag Codes can appear anywhere, and at any time, throughout the Swag Bucks network. Examples are Swagbucks.com, the Swagbucks newsletter, the Swag Bucks blog, Facebook Fan Page, Twitter page, Flickr page, Instagram page, etc.
Thursday is Twitter Trivia. Swagbucks will tweet approximately 3-4 questions throughout the day. The answers will earn you anywhere between 3-6 Swagbucks bonus points. The answers are usually good only for the first certain number of people who enter it.
One of the easiest ways to earn Swagbucks points is via the 6 Swagbucks apps. All 6 apps are available for Android devices, and 4 are available for iOS.
- SwagbucksTV (SBTV): Earn 2 Swagbucks for every 5 videos watched (36 max)
- EnteraiNow TV Mobile: Earn 2 SB for every 10 videos watched (18 max)
- IndyMusic TV: (Android only) Earn 2 SB for every 15 videos watched (18 max)
- MovieCli.ps: (Android only) Earn 2 SB for every 15 videos watched (18 max)
- Sportly TV: Earn 2 SB for every 15 videos watched (18 max)
- Lifestylz.tv: Earn 2 SB for every 15 videos watched (18 max)
The videos will advance on their own. When you’ve hit the maximum on an app for the day, you will get a message alerting you. You can then proceed to the next app.
You will find your daily goals towards the top of the left column of the Swagbucks home page. Swagbucks days start at 3am ET and end at 2:59am ET. This is the time period you will have to hit your daily goals.
Goal 1: This goal changes daily based on your recent earnings. You should definitely try to hit this goal every day! If you hit Goal 1 every day for at least 7 days in a row, you will earn a 25 SB bonus. For every 7 days in a row you hit Goal 1, the bonus gets bigger! Here are the bonus goals (Under the daily goal meter click “Show my winning streaks”):
- Hit Goal 1 for 7 days straight and you will be a 7 day star = 25 SB bonus
- Hit Goal 1 for 14 days straight and you will be a 14 day fanatic = 100 SB bonus
- Hit Goal 1 for 21 days straight and you will be a 21 day triumph = 200 SB bonus
- Hit Goal 1 every day of the month and you will be a Monthly Master = 300 SB bonus
Note: If you reach a certain bonus goal level, for example 14 day fanatic, and then you miss a day or two, you will still get the bonus points for the 14 day fanatic level. However, you will start over again with the goal levels, and you will not have a chance at the Monthly Master level. If you hit your daily goals for the next 7 consecutive days, you will get the 7 day star bonus in addition to the 14 day fanatic bonus (if that is the level you previously achieved). And so on…
Goal 2 (Total Goal): If you can hit the Total Goal you will get even more of a bonus! Your Total Goal, and the associated bonus, will be shown as soon as you hit Goal 1 for the day. These goal bonuses are not cumulative like Goal 1.
Goal 1 and Goal 2 (Total Goal) bonuses are issued on the 5th of the following month. They do not count towards your daily goals for the day that they are posted.
Another way to earn Swagbucks is by doing internet searches.
- You can search on the swagbucks web site, the swagbucks toolbar, set swagbucks as your default search engine, and search on your mobile device via two different methods.
- The Swagbucks Search engine works like any other search engine on the web.
- You can win anywhere between 1 and 1,000 Swag Bucks for a single search. Bonuses are rewarded randomly, not for EVERY search.
- Use Swagbucks search every time you need info on the web.
- The bonus will count towards Goal 1 & Total Goal.
Swagbucks web site: There will be a button at the top of the Swagbucks web site that says “search”, or type your search into the “search and earn” box at the top of the Swagbucks home page.
Swagbucks toolbar: Download the Swagbucks toolbar from the Swagbucks web site.
Set Swagbucks as your default search engine: Look under the settings of your current browser to change the default browser to Swagbucks.
Mobile: You can search the web via the SBTV app, or visit the Swagbucks mobile web site and search there.
Daily To Do List
When you log into Swagbucks you will see a daily “To Do List” on the left side of the page. These tasks are an easy way to get a few extra Swagbucks bonus points every day.
Try to complete this list every day. I do them all with the exception of the toolbar, since I don’t have it installed (you will get 1 point every day for having it installed). Click each one to complete the task. The daily crave consists of watching a couple of videos (1 bonus point). The daily poll is simply answering a poll question (1 bonus point). Finally, the NOSO is the no obligation special offers. You will scroll through roughly a half dozen offers. If you aren’t interested in any of them just click the skip at the bottom until you get through the last offer. Then you will enter a capcha code and earn 2 bonus points.
There are a bunch of other ways to earn Swagbucks. Simply log into your account and browse the site.
- answer surveys
- watch videos
- read book excerpts
- shop online to earn bonus points
- play games
- complete special offers
- listen to music
- complete simple tasks
- and more…